How does this sound?
- Ski the stunning Bow River Valley, surrounded by snow-capped peaks
- Tour the Canmore Nordic Centre Trails, home of the 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics
- Marvel at the unspoiled beauty of the Canadian Rockies
- Take in the breathtaking beauty of Kananaskis Provincial Park
- Enjoying the ultimate in soothing relaxation at Banff Hot Springs on Sulphur Mountain
- The trendy downtown energy of Canmore
- Skiing the beautiful groomed trails in Banff National Park
…and get paid for doing it? Wow. The ski trails, amenities, attractions, and facilities that we have in our back yard are highly desirable tourist destinations, and people from other countries will pay big $$$ to experience it.
VBT Ski Vacations, based in Vermont, is bringing tour groups to the Kananaskis/Banff/Lake Louise area this winter and is in the process of hiring leaders for their tours. They are interested in locals with an intimate knowledge of the area.
Check out their website http://www.vbt.com/Tours/cross-country-skiing-banff
They’re looking to find leaders for the weeks of Feb 3 and Feb 17. If you’re interested, contact Garrot Kuzzy. GKuzzy@vbt.com
For more informations, http://www.vbt.com/about/careers-us