These were 10 ski trips where I had exceptionally great conditions(chronological order).
1. Nov 22: “I wouldn’t have missed this day of skiing for anything.” A Perfect Day in Lake Louise
2. Dec 10: “Coming down Elk Pass from the Blueberry junction was sensational.” Exceptional day on Elk Pass and Blueberry Hill
3. Jan 26: “It felt like one of those effortless days where the skis move along with their own power.” Beautiful Pipestone
4. Feb 8: “Today was probably the perfect day to ski. The conditions are as good as I’ve ever seen them.” Great conditions on Bill Milne and Wedge:
5. Feb 11: “I’m sure the skiers standing around saw the biggest grin on my face.” Screaming Fun on the Ribbon Creek trails
6. Feb 24: “One of the best ski trips ever on Goat Creek” Goat Creek Chow Mein Race
7. Mar 2: “I thoroughly enjoyed the best ski trip of the winter today. Perfect conditions everywhere. I live for days like this!” PLPP Skiing at its Best!
8. Mar 7: “One of the most delightful afternoons of skiing ever in Kananaskis Country.” Heaven for XC Skiers
9. Mar 9: “The skiing today, surrounded by some of the Rockies most impressive peaks, with spectacular blue skies, was beyond expectations.” Emerald Lake Picture Perfect
10. Mar 12: “I’ve never seen Goat Creek and Spray River West so clean, bright, and sparkling white! It was smooth, silky, immaculate and flawless with no debris or thin spots.” Edelweiss Conditions on Goat Creek
11. Mar 24 “Pedal to the metal all the way down.” Fantastic Spring Skiing in PLPP