West Bragg Creek, Nipika, Strathmore golf course, Little Red Trails and Bearberry are off-leash. Sandy McNabb is a mixture of off-leash and on-leash. Most other trails require a leash. If I’ve missed any, leave a comment or send me an email.
- West Bragg Creek – dogs are allowed to run off-leash on the trails, but must be leashed in the parking lot.
- Sandy McNabb
- Mount Shark
- Ribbon Creek and Kananaskis Village
- Wedge pond and Bill Milne
- Sundance canyon
- Healy creek
- Brewster creek
- Castle Junction to Castle Lookout
- Castle Lookout to Baker Creek
- Lake Louise – Pipestone trails, #9 Bow River Loop, #10 Campground loop, #4 Lake Louise Loop.
Yoho – Yoho Valley road, Lake O’Hara fire road(this trail is trackset only in Feb and March), Monarch Trail (Yoho Brothers to Monarch Campground).
- Nipika Mountain resort is off-leash
- Strathmore golf course is off-leash
- Little Red trails near Olds is off-leash
- Ungroomed trails in Kootenay National Park: East Kootenay, West Kootenay, Simpson River
- Sundre Bike ‘N Ski
- Bearberry Nordic Centre http://www.bearberrycabins.com/