Dog-friendly ski trails
At all times, dogs are supposed to be leashed. The exceptions are West Bragg Creek, Nipika, and Bearberry. If I’ve missed any, leave a comment or send me an email.
- West Bragg Creek – dogs are allowed to run off-leash on the trails, but must be leashed in the parking lot.
- Mount Shark
- Ribbon Creek and Kananaskis Village
- Wedge pond and Bill Milne
- Healy Creek
- Sundance canyon
- Castle Junction to Castle Lookout
- Baker creek to Castle Lookout
- Lake Louise – Pipestone trails, Bow River and Campground loop, Lake Louise Shoreline
- Yoho – Yoho Valley road, Lake O’Hara fire road(this trail is trackset only in Feb and March)
- Nipika Mountain resort is totally dog-friendly
- Ungroomed trails in Kootenay National Park: East Kootenay, West Kootenay, Simpson River
- Sundre – Bearberry Nordic Centre http://www.bearberrycabins.com/