The winner will enjoy 2 nights at Stoney-Nakoda Resort on the edge of Kananaskis Country. You’ll be near the many delightful ski trails in K-Country including the Ribbon creek, Kananaskis Village trails, and Peter Lougheed Provincial Park.
After a few hours on the trails, complete your day with a relaxing soak in the hot tub. Hit the trails again next day without the long trip back to Calgary!
The Stoney-Nakoda resort also serves up some great meals in their restaurant, including all-you-can-eat buffets on weekends.
Read more about Stoney-Nakoda Resort
To enter, leave a comment below. Some suggestions on what you can talk about:
- How many xc ski trips do you want to make this season?
- What’s your favourite trail in K-Country?
- Describe something interesting that’s happened to you on the ski trail.
Entry deadline is Mon Nov 24, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
All entries will be put in a hat and the winner will be drawn within one week after the entry deadline.
The fine print:
- one entry per person.
- First names are okay if you don’t want to leave your full name, but make sure you leave your email address with your comment. I’m the only one who sees it, and that’s how I will contact you if you win.
- Entrant must be 18 or over.
- You must be a cross-country skier.
- The winner must respond to my contact email within three days of the draw. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck and I look forward to reading some interesting comments