Guess the date contest – Ribbon Creek
This contest applies to the Ribbon Creek trail system which includes Kananaskis Village – Ribbon Creek – Skogan Pass – Bill Milne – Wedge Connector trails.
In the comments section below, guess the day when you think tracksetting* will occur for the first time.
1st prize: One night’s accommodation at Delta Lodge Kananaskis
2rd prize: Dining certificate for $100 at Delta Lodge Kananaskis
*Tracksetting means machine trackset. Packing, grooming, and skier-tracked will not be considered as “trackset.”
Guess the date of the first tracksetting on the Ribbon Creek trails and you could be the lucky winner of a night’s accommodation at Delta Lodge Kananaskis. Leave a comment below with your guess.
To show our regard and admiration for an accurate early guess, the person who was first to pick the correct date will win 2nd prize, dinner for 2 at Delta Lodge Kananaskis.
The fine print:
- one entry per person.
- If more than one entrant picks the winning date, winner will be drawn from a hat from among the correct entries.
- 2nd prize will be awarded to the contestant who was the first to submit the correct date.
- Contest closes on Nov 15 at 11:59 pm. All guesses must be in by that date. If tracksetting occurs before Nov 15, the contest will end on that day.
- First names are okay if you don’t want to leave your full name, but make sure you leave your email address with your comment. I’m the only one who sees it, and that’s how I will contact you if you win.
- Entrant must be 18 or over.
- You must be a cross-country skier.
- The winner must respond to my contact email within three days of the draw. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.
- Trackset means machine trackset. Packing, grooming, and skier-tracked will not be considered as “trackset.”
- If nobody chooses the correct date, closest guess wins.
Prize not eligible for use Dec 26 – 31.