Win! Fischer cross-country skis(entries closed)
(Entries to this contest are now closed)
How about a new pair of Fischer skis for the coming winter?
It’s become a tradition to start off the season with this contest where you have a good chance to win a brand new pair of Fischer SportGlass skis. These are all-around, lightweight classic skis for groomed trails. If you prefer waxless, you can choose the Fischer Fibre Crown skis which are the no-wax version.
You’ll be fitted for the proper size at Lifesport when you claim your prize.
How to enter the contest:
To enter, you need to leave a comment on this page. You can comment about anything, but here are some suggestions:
- What is your criteria for an enjoyable ski trail? Easy terrain? Fast downhills? Scenic? Or…
- What surprised you while skiing?
- One thing you have NOT done that you really want to do?
- Where were you born? How old were you when you started skiing?
- What is better about the world today than when you were growing up?
- Any topic of your choice
Entry deadline is Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 11:59 pm.
All names will be put in a SkiHere.ca toque and we’ll draw a winner by Nov 25.
Make sure you leave your email address with your comment. I’m the only one who sees it, and that’s how I will contact you if you win.
The fine print:
- One entry per person.
- You must be a cross-country skier, or an aspiring one.
- The winner must respond to my contact email within three days of the draw. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize to be picked up at Lifesport
Good luck and I look forward to reading some interesting comments. To leave your comment, click on “Leave a Comment” below. Sometimes comments don’t show up right away because they need to be approved. I usually get to them within hours, and they will then appear.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to leave your comment.