“My favourite ski day is a blue wax, blue sky day with fresh tracksetting. Soft blankets of snow and the sun glistening off the snow transform the trees into a magical winter wonderland. An occasional breeze may blow some of the snow off the trees like fairy dust..” -Grace Brouwer
The above quote from Grace was an entry in a previous Fischer skis contest.
It’s become a tradition to start off the season with this contest where you have a good chance to win a brand new pair of Fischer Fibre Crown skis. These are all-around, lightweight classic skis for groomed trails. If you prefer waxless, you can choose the Fischer Sport Glass skis which are the no-wax version. Included will be the new Fischer Turnamic binding.
You’ll be fitted for the proper size at Lifesport when you claim your prize.
How to enter the contest:
To enter, you need to leave a comment on this page. You can comment about anything, but here are some suggestions:
- What is your criteria for an enjoyable ski trail? Easy terrain? Fast downhills? Scenic? Or…
- Important things you carry in your backpack
- What could be done to make cross-country skiing more popular?
- Any topic of your choice
Entries will be closed when we reach 150 entries or Nov 30, 2017, which ever comes first
All names will be put in a hat and we’ll draw a winner within one week of entries closing.
Make sure you leave your email address with your comment. I’m the only one who sees it, and that’s how I will contact you if you win.
The fine print:
- One entry per person.
- You must be a cross-country skier, or an aspiring one.
- The winner must respond to my contact email within three days of the draw. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize to be picked up at Lifesport
Good luck and I look forward to reading some interesting comments. Leave your comment below. Sometimes comments don’t show up right away because they need to be approved. I usually get to them within hours, and they will then appear.