Win! Home waxing set-up from Lifesport
Many skiers have experienced the frustration of having glide wax which was too slow during very cold weather, with the feeling that you were skiing on sandpaper. If you had your own waxing set-up, it would have been easy to apply some green wax for cold weather and you’d be cruising along on that cold snow.
A regular coating of fresh glide wax makes your skis last longer, too.
Now here’s your chance to set up your own home waxing system for free, courtesy of Lifesport.
The following is included:
- Swix table, form and iron
- scrapers for groove and base
The photo is my set-up and is not exactly the same gear that you’ll be getting. Yours will be new!
Entry deadline is Friday, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
All names will be put in a hat and a winner will be drawn by Feb 7, 2014.
How to enter the contest:
To enter, you need to leave a comment on this post, and here are some suggestions for the subject of your comment:
- A waxing horror story(grip wax or glide wax)
- Your favourite ski trail and why you enjoy it
- Why is cross-country skiing becoming more popular
- What would readers be surprised to learn about you?
- What are you most proud of?
- Any topic of your choice
Make sure you leave your email address with your comment. I’m the only one who sees it, and that’s how I will contact you if you win.
The fine print:
- One entry per person.
- You must be a cross-country skier.
- The winner must respond to my contact email within three days of the draw. If no response, a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize to be picked up by winner at Lifesport
Good luck and I look forward to reading some interesting comments. To leave your comment, click on “add one” below. Sometimes comments don’t show up right away because they need to be approved. I usually get to them within hours, and they will then appear.