Due to high water levels, as a precautionary measure, Parks Canada has temporarily closed the following:
Banff National Park
- Fenland trails and Baker Creek day use area. Johnston Canyon trail has reopened.
- In Lake Louise, footbridges and some foot paths along the Bow and Pipestone Rivers.
- The RV/trailer section of the Lake Louise Campground has re-opened. Tent sites are available at nearby Kicking Horse and Tunnel Mountain campgrounds (new)
- A small section of Mosquito Creek Campground is still closed.
Yoho National Park
- Chancellor Peak Campground and Finn Creek day use area; Monarch Campground is not yet open for the season. An excellent alternative is historic Kicking Horse Campground near Field
- The back road from the community of Field and the Kicking Horse trail
- The Wapta Lake footbridge
Kootenay National Park
- The Stanley Glacier, Dog Lake, Paint Pots to Marble Canyon and other extended Paint Pots trails.
- Marble Canyon Campground is not yet open for the season, but Redstreak Campground near Radium Hot Springs is open.